Transnational Project Meeting
The meeting was hosted by “TEKEMD” The Partner organisation from Turkey.
The meeting included 10 participants that consisted of:
- 2 people per organisation
- 4 people from the host organisation.
The meeting aimed to:
- Evaluate the Short-term joint staff training events and the final evaluation of the project.
- Evaluate the involvement of the women belonging to vulnerable groups, victims of domestic violence and mainstream society in Awareness Raising Campaigns “Stop Domestic Violence “ and their contribution to SHE web T.
- Evaluate the results of guidance and counselling meetings – to what extent they change attitudes and behaviours and change their lives.
- Evaluate the involvement of adult people our partners are working with, both belonging to vulnerable groups and mainstream society to “Stop Domestic Violence “ Campaign and SHE web TV.
- Evaluate the Facebook Project Page and SHE WEB TV
During this meeting, the indicators for the achievement of the project objectives, quantitative indicators and qualitative indicators were highlighted.